We bitch when white men write only about white male culture as that is exclusionary. We also bitch about cultural appropriation if they write about anything else. We also also bitch about how evil and terrible it is if other cultures feel forced to put their culture on display to try to make money.I speak for Doreen Michele Traylor, the little old lady I see staring back at me in the mirror. I have fantasies someday this will lead to real money.
Apparently, nothing makes us happy.
I'm incredibly bitter about making a good faith effort to do right and live right and blah blah blah blah blah and feeling shafted not just in spite of that but because of that.
I've spent about twenty-five years learning to blog in a way that I feel is not a DISASTER. If you think you can do it better, fabulous.
Hop to it.